• If U Told Me That Premieres on Booksie - Check It!
  • From Think Off to Fallen Star: Check Felipe Lima's First Works
  • Check Great Frontiers - The New Smash Piece From ABNW: The Pathfinder Ed
  • ABNW: The Pathfinder Edition Available on Blurb

Pages

September 16, 2011

Felipe And Donatella Will Work Together

 Yesterday, during am interview to JustWords forum, the American writer Donatella told that how she would like to work with Felipe Lima. According to the 19 years-old author, she was just in love for Felipe's new work "A Brave New World".

"I'm new on this web poetry forums and I'm just amazed by how creative and inspirational people can get and be at the same time. I've read a lot of good stuff on the internet, some thing that jumped out my eyes was Felipe Lima's pieces. Gosh, it's so freakin' intense that I could feel those words crawling underneath my sking into my brain. I'd love just to sit someday and write a few ideas with him. Especially now, 'cause I think we're on the same vibe... Miss Americana would totally rules on the brave new world(...)"
Donatella is known for the pieces "Grace", "Shout" and "Brooklyn Queens" released from debut work "Miss Americana" last year on DotLyrics forum.
Art Cover for "Miss Americana", released 2010.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

 

About

Future Releasing

[11/22/12] Play - Booksie
[11/27/12] Play - Recanto das Letras
[11/30/12] If U Told Me That - Latino Poemas
[11/30/12] Play - Latino Poemas
03/01/11 Step Insider All Poetry 03/18/11 What Do U Think ‘Bout Me? Mar de Poesia

Felipe Lima.com Copyright © 2009 Template is Designed by Islamic Wallpers